Nightfall continues! In this episode, our new Nobilis get a respite and some camaraderie in Fermata before receiving their next task, which looks to be more involved…
- Sorry for the mysterious clicking noise…
- Man did I use “swamped” a lot early in this episode! Here’s a musical reference by way of apology: “Swamped” by Lacuna Coil!
- Vultures are pretty rad, actually!
- Pickup artist and all-around garbage person Roosh V, on the other hand, suuuuuuucks.
- Axolotls are, by contrast, awesome, and could use some human help!
- Here’s that What If?, courtesy of xkcd, that Des referred to: https://what-if.xkcd.com/6/
- 666s rolled = 3
- Ortolan. It’s… bracing.
- As the poet said… “Rosenrot,” by Rammstein (by way of Goethe, and some folklore)
“Theme of the Dice Punks” and its acoustic version by Drew Messinger-Michaels.
Art by Joanne Spotswood.
Visit us on the web at dicepunks.com and on Twitter at @dicepunks, or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org! Our Patreon is www.patreon.com/DicePunks — backers can gain access to our patron-only Discord, Dice Peeks aftershow, and more!
Dice Punks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.